TP-55 : Digital Indoor Hygrometer With Large Blue Touchscreen LCD
The TP-55 measures your indoor temperature and humidity accurately.
So how does it help you?
- might lead to cracked lips, skin irritation, respiratory irritation (coughing/sneezing) among others.
- reduces the chance of dust particles in the air adhering to each other, leaving them in the air for a longer time, adding to the chance of respiratory irritation.
- makes the air less conductive which causes charges to be less distribute, increasing the probabiltiy of statics electricity (ideally 45% and above to prevent this).
- the probability of dust mite, bacteria, mildew, mold and algae growing increases (EPA recommends 60% and below).
A good humidity level helps to prolong the longevity of your furniture, paint, books and more.
Monitor your humidity and use it in tandem with a dehumidifier/humidifier for optimal comfort ~
- 4 inch large display for easy usability, includes optional backlight and simple touchscreen.
- Bright blue backlight makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
- Measures humidity and temperature every 10 seconds to provide updated and accurate readings, and humidity level icons indicate current air conditions — DRY/COMFORT/WET.
- Measures current readings and compares to 24hrs/All-time records.
- Temperature Range -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F)
- Temperature Accuracy ±1°C/°F
- Humidity Range 10% to 99% RH
- Humidity Accuracy ±2-3%RH
- Battery 2x AAA Battery