TP-17 : Dual Probe Digital Meat Thermometer
ThermoPro TP-17 meat thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat accurately and quickly.
The grill thermometer equipped with dual-probe technology and comes with 2 stainless steel probes that can be used to read TWO types of food at the same time, making this device extremely convenient when rushing around cooking family dinner on Christmas or Thanksgiving.
With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and backlit LCD display, receiving and reading an accurate temperature is simple even in the darkest of conditions. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven.
Don’t worry about losing track of time on those vegetables as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren’t a pro in the kitchen or need a little assistance, we include preset temperatures.
- Dual stainless-steel probes with steel mesh cables to measure and monitor temperatures of two pieces of meat or one piece of meat and your BBQ/SMOKER temp or two sections of the same large piece of meat simultaneously
- Large LCD Backlit display to easily determine meat temperature and current settings
- Programmed with preset temperatures for meats at various cooking levels recommended (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Can also set temperature manually
- 99-hour and 59-minute countdown timer and count up timer
- Flip-out counter top stand and Magnetic Back
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- Temperature Range 0°C-300°C
- Temperature Accuracy (in food) ±1°C (0-100°C)
- Temperature Accuracy (exposed) ±1.1 to 2.7°C
- Resolution 1°
- Probe Length 14cm
- Cable Length 100cm
- LCD Display Size 38x 63mm
- Probe and Wire Tolerance 380°C
- Certifications CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
- Uses BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- Battery 1 x AAA battery